Request to all for the MAQs

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sun Mar 14 10:24:04 GMT 2004

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
>I'd need some input from you for the "sample setup" part of
 >the MAQ, to help people figure out what kind of hardware to fit their
needs.

Volume:         16000 incoming messages/day (only incoming is scanned)
Hardware:       Sun Fire V210, 1 X UltraSPARC IIIi 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM,
                 2 X 36 GB U160 SCSI HDD (SVM mirror)
Software:       Sun Solaris 9, Sendmail, Spamassassin (BigEvil, Drugs),
                 DCC, ClamAV, Vispan
Rbls:           None in MTA, None in MailScanner, All in SpamAssassin

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.30, ClamAV 0.67 + GMP 4.1.2