Latest Bagle varient spreads in password protected rar files

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Sun Mar 14 09:03:04 GMT 2004

http://www.sophos.co.uk/virusinfo/analyses/w32baglen.html

Guess it was only a matter of time.  Although it isn't mentioned on the
Sophos page its been reported on the clam list that the virus can
present the password as an image.  I'm blocking rars right now (don't
think we really have many people using them anyway)
--
Kevin Spicer (kevin AT kevinspicer DOT co DOT uk)

This message is digitally signed using the GNU Privacy Guard.
My public key may be obtained from http://www.keyserver.net