Spamassassin error

Hywel Burris hywel at BURRIS.ORG.UK
Sat Mar 13 15:30:14 GMT 2004

-----Original Message-----
Of Rick Cooper
Sent: 13 March 2004 13:09
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Spamassassin error

You have a syntax problem with couple of your rules. Run
spamassassin --lint and it should give you information as to the
filename, which is generally listed as the "at" but (eval 69)
seems to be an odd file name :-) It should also show you a
fragment from the rule with an arrow pointing to what it doesn't
like. Looks like a bad meta on problem one Like (__A &&)

Thanks Found it.