Scanners licensed per server?

Victor DiMichina victor at PIXELMAGICFX.COM
Sat Mar 13 00:04:01 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> What are the current recommendations for virus scanners that are licensed
> per server?
> I don't want to know about any which are only licensed per user.
> Any reports on how fast/slow they are would be useful too.

I have Panda and F-secure.   Both are in the neighborhood of $300
(u.s.).  I have the server version of the software.   They have good
command line virus scanners so integration with MailScanner is great.
  I'm on a Red Hat 8.0 box.   I have no complaints on speed.

Vic