Empty email messages

William Martino wmartino at JEBUS.DYNDNS.ORG
Fri Mar 12 01:28:06 GMT 2004

I am currently trying to get mailscanner to run with postfix. I have a few
problems.

1. The install script did not work for me, it won't install the perl rpms so
I installed them from cspan. I do not think this is the problem.

2. In my mail log I can see were the mail gets check and forwarded, but when
I get the email all I get is a question mark and no other information.
I checked the mail error log and I get this error message:

Mar 7 17:22:42 server MailScanner[3666]: File containing list of incoming
queue dirs (/var/spool/postfix.in/deferred) does not exist
Mar 7 17:22:52 server postfix: Process did not exit cleanly, returned 255
with signal 0

I don't if this is my problem or not. I have heard this was easy to install,
but I have been scratching my head for days on this one. Any help would be
great.

Thanks
Bill