FAQ-O-Matic

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Thu Mar 11 23:13:19 GMT 2004

Kevin Spicer <mailto:kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK> wrote:
> There have been a few mentions recently of the amount of clutter in
> the FAQ-O-Matic.  I've just been through and had a bit of a cleanup.
> I've trashed all the blank 'New Items' and anything that was
> obviously an unanswered question (which should really have come to
> the list).  I've also added a couple of lines to the welcome
> suggesting that support questions should be posted to the list rather
> than to the FAQ, and pointing out the FAQ-O-Matic playground for
> those who aren't familiar with FAQ-O-Matic  (in the hopes that folks
> will create their 'New Item' in there instead.

Do you think the "Training the Bayesian Engine" topic could get cleaned up?
There are several messages that got reposted due to formatting errors and as
a result it is very difficult to understand.  I'm still not sure I
understand what the FAQ is saying despite the fact that I have Bayes Engine
Training implemented and working!

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation