Recent error has me baffled...

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Mar 11 21:59:48 GMT 2004

Sometimes the less obvious answer is the fact that you've reached the
maximum number of inodes available on the file system. Try:

        df -i <filesystem>

Note the exact command may be different on your OS but you get the idea.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com