Spammer setup complete

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Thu Mar 11 20:51:25 GMT 2004

>Peter and Julian,
>
>I want to say thanks.  I have the spammer emails logging now
>and I will turn him in to the proper authorities.
>
>Dale

Dale,

Something that might help (others) is for you to write up everything
you learned and post it to the list, that way if someone
searches the archives they'll find a nice explanation
right off the bat -- instead of trying to piece it together
by following a thread.  Which, as we've all experienced,
can sometimes be an exercise in frustration.

--J(K)