Send Notices = maybe?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Mar 11 09:56:23 GMT 2004

Hmm, in fact, I do read most of them. This is why I want to reduce the
volume by not getting any postmaster notifications for those virii.

I do want to know about cleaned/infected word or excel documents, e-mails
that got blocked because of banned html/objects but not all the 'plain'
virus messages.

It's ok to log them for stats but I'm not making my stats by means
of counting by hand from postmaster mail box.

I think it would be an idea to lessen the burden on postmaster
notifications somewhat, but I think the rulesets that somebody else
suggested on this list will do nicely :)

Thanks for everybody's input!