All zip files being denied in 4.28.-6

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Mar 11 00:12:01 GMT 2004

zip files are allowed.  however, MailScanner now go into zip files and applies filename/filetype rules.

If you don't want that, set

Maximum Archive Depth = 0

For your 2nd request

Allow Password-Protected Archives = no

Julian, it might be a good idea to put that option in the comments in MailScanner.conf, since it is not obvious.

Thanks,