MS Blocked file wihtin a zip file.

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Mar 10 22:05:57 GMT 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Yannick Cayer [mailto:ycayer at 3WEBMEDIA.COM]
Envoyé : 10 mars, 2004 17:04
À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : MS Blocked file wihtin a zip file.

I am currently running the latest version of MS

One of my users has sent a zip file containing a file called script.js and the system blocked it even though it was inside a zip file.

I thought MS only blocked potentially dangerous files sent as-is and not inside zip files..?

<UB>
It does in the latest version.  What version are you running?

Any clues why it's doing this and how I can change this behaviour?

Thanks