Send Notices = maybe?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Mar 10 22:55:07 GMT 2004

Hi!

May i suggest making the Send Notices config option more silent?
I'd like it to report HTML warnings, blocked (zip) files and all the other
stuff that could contain anything important but now Klez, MyDoom and
whatever other viruses.

Could we make a new option to specify what MS will report to postmaster or
if we chose not to report virii at all apply the same policy here?

Just a suggestion to reduce the background noise to postmaster a bit :)

Thanks all!