Problem with splitted messages

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 10 17:10:06 GMT 2004

I will take a look. I don't use the queue groups stuff myself, so haven't
seen this behaviour on any of my systems. But, as you say, the exclusive
lock on qf should be enough to guarantee the desired behaviour, at which
point a shared lock on the df should be okay.

I'll have to check the code though, to ensure I always follow my own rules.
I try to write defensive code.

--
Julian Field