Excluding Accounts

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Mar 10 14:42:34 GMT 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mike Norton [mailto:mike.norton at JOBSITE.CO.UK]
Envoyé : Wednesday, March 10, 2004 9:29 AM
À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : Excluding Accounts

Is there any way with mailscanner to stop certain mail accounts on my mailserver being Spam Filtered by SpamAssassin I have a couple of automated processes which mail seems to be getting marked as spam even though it isn't actually spam ?
[Ugo Bellavance]
use the  /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.whitelist.rules file

Please avoid HTML in posts.
Ugo

I am currently using MailScanner with clamav and SpamAssassin

Thanks

Mike