Order of spam delivery check changed?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Mar 10 11:41:09 GMT 2004

Hmmm but isn't that annoying for those adresses you want to manually
blacklist (to or from)?

This way you have to add two rules for those addresses, one if the spam
score is low, and a second if the mail's score is high!

And I only wanted to blacklist it so that i'd never see any mails even if
the score is 0!

I use this feature with some e-mail adresses within our organization that
are abused as return address by spammers. The mails coming back are spam
but I just don't want to do anything with it, just put store in
/dev/null

Doing this with in /etc/aliases is not really an option since I am
forwarding all scanned/checked mail 1:1 to an Exchange server and
therefore the alias database isn't used for those domains that are
forwarded to the exchange server.

Hope this makes any sense :)