Updating Mailscanner

Tue Mar 9 18:30:42 GMT 2004

Hi Julian,

Something else, the timer in the update_virus_scanners script, i reset it
to 0 since i want to know when i fetch them, but after the last upgrae it
was 'default' again. Could you leave those untouched ? :) Else people will
have to edit them each and every time. I know a rpmnew wont work in the
cron.houly, but this is pretty annoying also. I personally fetch the sigs
via a local proxy, so i dont get them unless they change anyway.

Thanks,
Raymond.