MailScanner flow diagram

Steve Mason SMason at KMSS.CA
Tue Mar 9 17:39:52 GMT 2004

That's a cool diagram, thanks for posting.
Question:
Where in the process are the whitelist/blacklists checked, and in what
order? Black first?

Thanks,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Balicki [mailto:kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM]
Sent: March 9, 2004 10:11 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: MailScanner flow diagram

>Is that nifty diagram that shows which checks happen in what
>order still
>available? I seem to recall it being on the FSL site somewhere, but
>can't locate it ....

http://www.fsl.com/MS-process.htm

HTH,

--J(K)

This transmission may contain confidential information and is intended for
the original addressee only.  Unauthorized reliance on, or dissemination of
this information is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete or destroy this transmission.
Please be aware that communication with us via e-mail is, by its nature, not
a 100% secure communications medium.
Thank you.