MailScanner 4.28-5 and zip files - an oddity

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Mar 9 17:29:24 GMT 2004

I think it's as clear as you can make it, it's just that there's getting to
be so many possible permutations that it's hard to keep track of everything
mentally as each option impacts or is impacted by other options.  Almost
begs for a flowchart.  Not that I'm asking for one from you - you're working
too hard already.  We'll muddle through...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500