Emailing quarantined emails

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at WINNEFOX.ORG
Tue Mar 9 15:49:46 GMT 2004

Ok, I was finally able to do this. I created/ modified all the files
listed. When I started MailScanner afterward, I stopped receiving
incoming email.

When I comment out these two lines in MailScanner.conf:
Filename Rules = %etc-dir%/filename.rules
Filetype Rules = %etc-dir%/filetype.rules

I started receiving mail again, but of course can not release files from
quarantine. Does it matter where in MailScanner.conf those two lines go?

Jody