Mailscanner Update

technical coordinator tc at SHENANDOAH.K12.IN.US
Tue Mar 9 13:36:56 GMT 2004

I have finally fixed my mailscanner.  Now I have a minor problem.

When spam comes in it is going to my users.  It previously was set up to forward spam to spam at my domain.

After Upgrade I'm getting this in the log.

Mar  9 08:35:36 mail MailScanner[19887]: MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.25-14 starting...
Mar  9 08:35:36 mail MailScanner[19887]: Cannot read queue directory /var/spool/mqueue

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dale