Mailscanner Update

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Mon Mar 8 23:13:26 GMT 2004

So, um, OK, let's say someone (strictly hypothetically speaking of course -
at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it <g>) didn't know what the
two little commmands are exactly but want to better themselves.  What would
they run?

TIA...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500