perl error when installing Mail::ClamAV

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Mar 8 20:16:05 GMT 2004

Try setting LANG in your shell session before you run CPAN again

Export LANG=C

If this works check the FAQ for changes you need to make to
/etc/sysconfig/i18n to solve the problem once and for all.

Steve
Steve Swaney
Fortress Systems Ltd.
[SKS]
www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com