McAfee PROBLEM !!! (solved)

Chris Yuzik chris at FRACTALWEB.COM
Mon Mar 8 19:26:25 GMT 2004

As I just wrote in another email, apparently, Kapersky is doing it. Any
idea what their algorithm is?

In an article on The Register
(http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/36049.html), it states:

   Kaspersky Anti-Virus, for example, can now detect protected Zip
   archives, scan the email body for the password and then unpack and
   check the attachment for viruses. The new protection is been
   delivered alongside new AV signature downloads from the Russian vendor.

Obviously, the easiest way to defeat this would be your #1. Same thing
Yahoo, Network Solutions, and tons of others are using to defeat bots.

Cheers,
Chris