Unzipped files in /var/spool/mqueue.in ?

Marcelo Zacarias da Silva marcelo at CIAGRI.USP.BR
Mon Mar 8 14:57:36 GMT 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 01:12:00PM +0100, Marcel Burggraeve wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're running mailscanner on a HP9000 system and are using Sophos to scan
> our e-mail.
> Last friday we've updated to version 4.28.5-1 so we could scan zip files as
> well.
> This morning I've noticed something weird, apparently zip files will be
> unpacked in /var/spool/mqueue.in but after scanning the files from the zip
> archives won't be cleaned up resulting in a number of .exe, .scr, .pif files
> in this /var/spool/mqueue.in directory.
> I've just noticed there's a 4.28.5-2 version on the website but the
> changelog has nothing regarding this problem.

Same problem here using MailScanner 4.28.5-2 with Clamav 0.67
on a Debian Woody.

--

Marcelo Zacarias da Silva - CIAGRI/USP / Fone: 3429-4373

--
Mensagem verificada contra vírus (Ciagri::MailScanner)