attachement

Rufino U. Tinio Jr. tinio at CSI.COM.PH
Mon Mar 8 09:06:58 GMT 2004

Hello guys, I used MailScanner + ClamAV + SpamAssasin and it works fine
untill one day
I received a call from one of our client that the message that our mail
server marked as
spam are real e-mail address. I asked him to give me the Message ID as well
as the datecode.
I got the message ID from the spam folder and my question will be how can i
get the attachement.

The message was plain text only, where did the attacedment go or hide?

Thanks,

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Rufino U. Tinio Jr.
Network Operations Center