NOTIFY-New Guestbook Entry

mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Mar 7 16:41:18 GMT 2004

New Guestbook-Entry from Chris Schanzle

I\'\'m fairly new to running mailscanner, but I have coworkers that have been using it for years and they think you give - by far - the best support of any open-source project to date (and we use a bunch of \'\'em).  <br />
<BR><br />
<BR>Make no doubt - you, Julian, are making big impact on the world.  What could be better than to help millions of people?<br />
<BR><br />
<BR>I hope someday your software becomes obsolete (in that we don\'\'t have the massive spam and virus issues we have today).<br />
<BR><br />
<BR>THANK YOU!<br />
<BR>