F-prot update

Dan Hollis spamtrap71892316634 at ANIME.NET
Sat Mar 6 22:24:10 GMT 2004

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> You just want it to be because it's convenient for you and you have no
> clue implementing a solution yourself.

I've already implemented external perl program to do this. It was really
quite simple with perl regex. It scans mails and extracts the password
from all known bagle variants.

Just need to integrate into MS now. It would be easier if MS had modular
design to allow plugins, otherwise i'll be playing catch-up with each new
version :-(

-Dan