F-prot update

Dan Hollis spamtrap71892316634 at ANIME.NET
Sat Mar 6 22:15:47 GMT 2004

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> > Or am I the only one who sees benefits in effort to mitigate _current_
> > abuse?
> If you feel like writing this, go ahead, it would be easier to do this
> inside SpamAssassin if you ask me.

I've already an got external perl program doing this, it extracts the
password from body of the mails with a simple regex. It works for all known
variants of bagle right now.

I just need to integrate it into MS now.

Since my patch will never be integrated into MS, and I dont like the idea
of playing catch-up with every new MS release, I can only request that
Julian provide a modular way to plug scanning extension modules into MS.

-Dan