MCP Problem

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Fri Mar 5 21:31:45 GMT 2004

Daniel Gercke wrote on         Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:49:12 +0100:

> i have installed MCP Checker. These Checker works fine, but didn´t mark
> any message as Spam or will made any changes to Subject or so on.

I can't help you with the main problem, but why do you want to spamcheck
twice? It looks like you put some spam checking rules of your own for the
MCP check instead of doing this all in one SA sweep. As always I strongly
urge to read the SA documentation and go to the SA mailing list and
unleash it's full capabilities before you try to reinvent the wheel a
second time with MS and ask here :-)

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany