{scanned by martin dominic} mailscanner 4.14-9

apostolus apostolus at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Mar 5 15:47:49 GMT 2004

Hi there

I've been running SuSE 7.2 happily now for a couple of years with
mailscanner 4.14-9 doing everythign i need it to do with f-prot virus
checking and spamassassin chiiping in to..  I've read some posts that
imtimate I wold need to upgrade me OS before upgrading Mailscanner.  If this
is true, what would be the primary benefits for so doing..

many thanks
apost

Mailscanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.