MS 4.28.5

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Mar 5 15:00:09 GMT 2004

Julian,

I'm not sure about the following:

# Another word that can be put in this list is the special keyword
#    Zip-Password  : inserting this will cause senders to be warned about
#                    password-protected zip files, when they are not allowed.
#                    This will over-ride the All-Viruses setting in the list
#                    of "Silent Viruses" above.
#
Non-Forging Viruses = O97M/ W97M/

If I put Zip-Password in there, does that mean that all senders of
password-protected zip files (including virus infected emails) will be
notified about this?

If so I don't think it is a good idea to use the Zip-Password here...

Denis
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.