No subject

Ben list at souil.com
Fri Mar 5 04:07:55 GMT 2004

Dear Julian,

But i am previously use the Windows MDAEMON mail server with internal integrated spamassassin engine. Two things that i don't see in MS are:
1. spam sore can be placed in the subject.
2. spam rules description can be placed beside the rules name in the mail headers.

For the first point, people with lots of spams can easily filter out some high score that are not yet qualified for the settings in the mail gateway.

For the 2nd point, my customers want to be more clear about how the rules are running and sometimes can make more suggestions for tuning the spamassassin. Since i am running with many different domains and different users. They all want different settings.

How is this 2 possibility to be added to MS ? That would be great!

Example: