Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Thu Mar 4 22:45:54 GMT 2004

with postfix you can also use postdrop.

postdrop < path_to_queuefile

On a split mta postfix/postfix.in setup this will send the message via
the outgoing postfix bypassing mailscanner.

-Eric Rz.