F-Prot

Andy Sutton newslists at PESSIMISTS.NET
Thu Mar 4 19:59:26 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 14:45, Rodney Green wrote:
> I hate how software companies charge per user for an application that
> only runs on the server.

What I love is that every UNIX compatible system I've ever worked on was
also a mail server to some degree.  Therefore according to their license
position, the only box out there that should be running the file server
license is windows.  Pure foolishness.

Andy

"I figure if I survive this thing... I can just about do anything I
want.  If I don't survive, I don't have to pay taxes anymore.  So it's a
win-win situation."  Brian Walker, Project RUSH - X Prize Competitor