best place to add arguments

Victor DiMichina victor at PIXELMAGICFX.COM
Thu Mar 4 19:04:29 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> What does the -CMP switch do?
> There is a big table at the top of SweepViruses.pm which defines all the
> command line options passed to every scanner's -wrapper script. It's
> pretty
> obvious where to add it if you decide that is what is needed.
>
> If you can tell me exactly what -CMP does, I will consider adding it to
> future versions.

Actually,  it was alrady there under the "CommonOptions" field.  :(
 For some reason it didn't catch the viruses,  but when I ran it in
command line mode over the Accounts directory,   it caught them all.
Perhaps I should put it in the "ScanOptions" field or build it directly
into the panda wrapper script.

Vic