best place to add arguments

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 18:36:43 GMT 2004

What does the -CMP switch do?
There is a big table at the top of SweepViruses.pm which defines all the
command line options passed to every scanner's -wrapper script. It's pretty
obvious where to add it if you decide that is what is needed.

If you can tell me exactly what -CMP does, I will consider adding it to
future versions.

--
Julian Field