bayes?

Craig Daters craig at WESTPRESS.COM
Thu Mar 4 17:26:08 GMT 2004

>I'm looking for a url and doc to download bayes for my rh 9 box.

Hey Tom,

I too am using RH9 and I learned that you cannot use the standard RH9
rpm for SA if you want to use bayes. RH's rpm does not include
SA-Learn (bayes). I had to download the current RPM's from the SA
site (http://au.spamassassin.org), this included three RPM's;
perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63, SA itself - spamassasson-2.63, and SA
tools (which includes SA-Learn) - spamassassin-tools-2.63.

You will have to remove RH's SA RPM before you install these, but
then you should be all set.

Craig D.

Craig Daters (craig at westpress.com)
Systems Administrator