ClamAV/MailScanner-4.23-11

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Thu Mar 4 16:42:47 GMT 2004

I installed the latest stable version of MailScanner and got clamav to
work. I was apprehensive to update MS because I didn't know what to
expect from the process. Didn't want to have any problems with a live
server.

--
"Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional."

-Mad Scientist