W32/Bagle-Zip

Ryan Pitt ryan at MARINOCRANE.COM
Thu Mar 4 16:47:39 GMT 2004

Hirsh, Joshua wrote:

>Looks like Sophos is now matching against the passworded zip's for the Bagle
>strains:
>
>http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w32baglezip.html
>
>-Joshua

This baglezip ide was downloaded automatically, so I temporarily
*allowed*  .zip files to pass through MailScanner and sent a copy of
Bagle-K through and Sophos still does not detect it.
I'm not sure exactly what this definition is supposed to do thats different.
Still waiting for the next stable release of MailScanner to be released
before I upgrade.
I have gone back to *denying* all .zip files for the time being.

-Ryan Pitt

and is believed to be clean.