Best Antivirus Scanner

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Mar 4 15:41:51 GMT 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Harnish, Joe [mailto:jharnish at CI.GRAND-RAPIDS.MI.US]
Envoyé : 4 mars, 2004 09:20
À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : Re: Best Antivirus Scanner

I believe you just put the av tools in a list in your config file and they run in order like: Virus Scanners = clamav mcafee

<UB>
Exact

I am planning on running clam first so I can see which ones aren't being picked up by Mcafee to send them to clamav so they can get updated.

<UB>
The order doesn't matter.  All messages are scanned by all anti-virus.

Joe