DOS attacked :(

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Thu Mar 4 12:32:43 GMT 2004

Rick Cooper wrote:

> [...]
Not on dyn IP, sa ISNT working with RBLs, this appears to be the cause
of all my woes, although i am not really sure, but it seems that way. I
have posted already with my logs, but i notice i can ping spamcop.net
but NOT bl.spamcop.net as it appears in spam.lists.conf, this is the
same from XP machine, so assume its meant to be this way - but non the
less all the rbls fail every time whan run by SA.