4.28-4.1 and speed issues..

Thu Mar 4 09:00:24 GMT 2004

Julian

Good Morning.

Ok installed Compress::Zlib and speed 'seems' to be better - will let
you know after more than 3 minutes of running!

Still no luck getting clamavmodule to work though, only seems to work on
debug mode and not live...will investigate further after coffee...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Julian Field wrote:
> Fixed in the next release.
> I have also added the Compress::Zlib and Archive::Zip modules to the RPM
> distributions and to the Perl module installation docs on the website.
> Getting closer to a stable release...
>
> At 20:43 03/03/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have just install 4.28-4.1 on 2 MS servers and the first MS server
>> marked Bagle zip files as virus and Dangerous.
>> The second MS server found the Password-protected archive and put it
>> into quarantine BUT didn't marked as virus and  Dangerous!!
>> And put this in the maillog:
>> "Disinfection: Rescan found only 0 viruses"
>>
>> the first MS server has "Deliver Disinfected Files = no"
>> the second "Deliver Disinfected Files = yes"
>>
>> When I change second MS server to "Deliver Disinfected Files = no" the
>> Password-protected archive was marked as virus and  Dangerous.
>>
>> /Jan Elmqvist Nielsen
>

> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info