Speed problems

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Wed Mar 3 22:31:19 GMT 2004

Urmmmm... at the moment it contains

LANG="en_US"
SUPPORTED="en_US:en"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

After I made the recommended change earlier today.  Unfortunately, I don't
remember if I made that change before or after.  If it will help
troubleshoot I'll try switching back to clamavmodule again.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation