low scoring spam

Cathy Cramer dev at ORIONHOST.NET
Wed Mar 3 20:42:57 GMT 2004

Thanks Craig,

RulesDuJour looks like it would help. I am trying to figure out how to
install that now.

Thanks also for the script below. It would be great if users could
bounce back their spam for processing. I also have a user who is about
ready to dump their old address and get a new one because the amount of
spam is so bad.

Cathy Cramer