Food for thought [SCANNED]

Dave's List Addy listonly at WEBPRESENCEGROUP.NET
Wed Mar 3 20:30:01 GMT 2004

On 3/3/04 2:20 PM, "Peter Bonivart" wrote:

> I guess the real question is, how is it possible that there still is
> users stupid enough to spread this? :-)

I read something the other day that was a study of users and how they felt;

A. The Help Desk should be handling this.

B. They don't have time to make sure it's not a virus and should be able to
open mail as they please (refer to A.) Or bother with updates. (Gotta
EBay!!)

C. Nothing they can do about it so what's the fuss.

Many more but those seemed to stand out to me. This was a Novel Study I
think done in the UK.
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman