Speed problems

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Wed Mar 3 17:55:31 GMT 2004

On Mar 3, 2004, at 8:46 AM, Julian Field wrote:

> I have been trying to reproduce the loss of speed running various
> different
> versions on the same mail messages in debug mode.
> Unsuccessfully :-(

Didn't someone post an hour or so ago that their speed problem came
from redhat's perl update, and not from mailscanner's update?  Once
they downgraded the speed problem went away? or something like that?

(is anyone having the problem not using redhat, and if you're using
redhat and having the speed problem, did you update your version of
perl, via redhat instead of direct from perl, around the same time your
speed problem started?)