X-MIME

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE
Wed Mar 3 13:29:01 GMT 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:07:07 -0000, Spicer, Kevin <Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK>
wrote:

>Tony Johansson wrote:
>> Apologies if this is Sendmail and not MailScanner related. Any
>> pointers appriciated.
>>
>> We have some users that complain about email not beeing properly
>> displayed in their clients. The headers show:
>> scanner.ourdomain.com id i231555N010471
>>
>Its a sendmail message, I've seen it before but I can't remember why.
>Have you checked the archives?  Are you running the latest sendmail?

Latest sendmail available with redhat enterprise linux, yes

I found a reference to setting "O DefaultCharSet=iso-8859-1" in
sendmail.cf, trying that now. It was in there but commented out for some
reason

Regards, Tony