sort virus results

Jon Fraley jfraley at glenraven.com
Wed Mar 3 13:39:05 GMT 2004

Is there away to have MailScanner write to a file the results of each of
the virus scanner's results.  We currently use McAfee and ClamAV and are
looking to add at least one more scanner.  I have been asked to be able
to compare the performance of each scanner that we use.  So, I need the
information such as:

Message ID          Scanner          Virus
i23DR2KW026160      McAfee          W32/Netsky.d at MM
i23DR2KW026160      ClamAV Module  Worm.SomeFool.D
i23DR2KW026160      MailScanner    Shortcuts to MS-Dos programs are very
dangerous in email (your_details.pif)

I can not easily get this from the logs.

Jon