Rules to catch bounces

Kevin Anderson andersjk at SOL-INVICTUS.ORG
Wed Mar 3 11:39:55 GMT 2004

We had that happen as well, we setup a server just to handle those small
domains, change the mx record and bingo, spam dropped off, as the hunters
went off to spam the stand alone box... they don't realize the mails go
nowhere.

thanks,
kevin

--