ClamAV module

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Wed Mar 3 10:37:10 GMT 2004

Hi Martin,

I don't think it matters at all - this morning I just upgraded Clam to .67
as I realised I'd downloaded it but not installed it (Duh!).

I was already running the Mail::ClamAV module so to be on the safe side I
stopped MS just prior to the 'make install' of .67 and installed the latest
Mail::ClamAV via CPAN at the same time, just in case the libraries had
changed at all.

Working nicely so far...

Kind regards,
Steve.

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.